Chef Traditional White Long Sleeve Jackets
Double breasted unisex design lets you choose left-over-right or right- over-left button closure
- Two rows of five stud buttons - Add a splash of colour to your chef jacket and choose your coloured buttons
- Stand-up collar
- 2-slot thermometer pocket on left sleeve
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Relaxed and generous fit for comfort all day
- Double stitched for longer durability
Unisex Chef Jacket
Please note: These size chart measurements are to fit your actual body. The measurements are not of the garment.
Measure around chest, making sure tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
XSmall - 85-90
Small - 90-95
Medium - 95-100
Large - 100-110
XLarge - 110-120
XXLarge - 120-130
XXXLarge - 130-140
Delivery & Returns Policy
It is important to us at Chef Uniforms Down Under that you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are happy to refund or exchange on the basis that;
- All items to be returned have not been worn, altered, damaged or laundered and are in original condition & packaging. *Embroidered, Hemmed, Altered items are NOT REFUNDABLE or EXCHANGEABLE.
- Please notify us by email before sending the product back to us. Email: email@example.com
- Goods returned must be accompanied with a copy of the invoice and a reason for refund or exchange.
- Claims for refunds or exchanges will only be processed within 10 days from the date of invoice.
- Refunds will consist of your purchase less 10% re-stocking fee and postage charges.
- Exchange postage cost is the responsibility of the customer. A prepaid satchel must be included with your exchanges for return postage to you.
- In the event that the product is faulty or a manufacture error, replacement shipping and handling charges will not apply.
- Please ensure all returned items are packaged safely and securely as we can not accept returns that have been damaged through transit.
Please Send All Returns To; Chef Uniforms Down Under PO Box 351 Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768